Pages

30 May 2012

behind


It's that time of year...the busy season creeps up on us.  
And, all-of-the-sudden, we are struggling to catch up.  
I had good intentions of posting on the blog yesterday.  But,
we raced a storm--getting tools under cover and baby chicks rounded up.
And then, piglets. 11 of them.

I love this time of year, but not the feeling of being so behind.
Tomorrow is a new day-right? :)

In non-farm news, we welcomed this adorable guy to our family!  
Welcome Hendrik and many congrats to my sister and brother-in-law!

4 comments:

  1. Piglets, yay!!! And welcome to the little one, so exciting.

    Hope tomorrow is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I get overwhelmed all too often as well - what helps me it to just remember to keep doing the next thing and remember how blessed I am to have so much to do.
    Congratulations on your new nephew - he is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new baby to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new arrival(s). It certainly is a busy time of year, but so many lovely things to get caught up on.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.