Pages

11 September 2012

crafting





Joining Nicole this week with a little playdough kit we put together for our friend and neighbor who is turning two (now I just need to make some playdough to go with it!)  The lovely maple roller is handmade by Tonya's family.

AND, the cowl/hat pattern that I started last week.  Love it!...though I actually forgot the pattern on our little trip to a wedding this weekend, so I improvised the ribbon holes and top.  Wish I had more ribbon laying around...will have to make a trip to get some more because I'm working on another one already.

4 comments:

  1. I love your cowl/hat! What a clever idea...I might have to add a few of those to my Christmas knitting list. :) I found your blog through the link up, if you want to visit I'm sharing a pair of toddler leg warmers and a scarf this week.

    Oh, and I'm your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that is a brilliant idea. It looks great as both the hat and the cowl! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hat and cowl! I love that yarn!

    If you (or anyone!) is interested, I have a giveaway for a custom dyed skein of yarn happening right now on my blog! http://philwife.blogspot.com/2012/08/custom-dyed-yarn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.