Pages

07 January 2013

the last few weeks

I've been neglecting the blog a bit...
and neglecting a lot of things, actually.
It's the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I've been wanting to just
stay home
clean
organize
knit
snuggle my boys
and let go of all of the distracting tasks that pull me off the farm.

This is the first January that I have not taken the boys to Michigan to visit my family.
As much as we miss seeing everyone, it's been much less stressful to just stay put...
we're prepping the house for baby4, creatively rearranging things in our small home and anxiously anticipating the arrival of our new washer (ours broke a week ago).
 


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!! Sounds to me you are where you are suppose to be doing what you want to be doing :)

    Enjoy these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly look stunning!!
    I always felt quiet, like hibernating in the last few weeks. They are the hardest to get through sometimes, but also the best- a magical point!
    Many blessings on the birth!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.