Pages

02 February 2015

these days




m's falcons




First, I'm so excited to announce the arrival of our first niece (after 6 nephews)!  My sister (who just flew with my nephew a couple weeks ago to visit) had a baby girl on Thursday night about 3.5 weeks early.  Everyone is doing really well and little Estella went home just in time to be snug at home before the snowstorm hit Chicago.

These bitter snowy days have meant a lot of time inside...
working on our bird studies
knitting, reading, rocking
and even time inside for the littlest animals in the farm.

I've also started another online college course to slowly finish up my prerequisites for becoming a lactation consultant.  Which means many more nights like this.   

Hope everyone is staying warm!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister, how exciting! Glad she and baby are well. Good for you, wishing you all the best on your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing indeed! so lovely to stay indoors and have time to enjoy the family :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new addition. Family is very important. Glad to hear everyone is keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--Fenna and I are going to meet her in a couple of weeks--can't wait! :)

      Delete
  4. Do you have a link for that little purple dress? I would love to make one for my neice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got that as a hand-me-down, so I don't know the pattern. Looks a bit like this, but with pockets--http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tank-dress-2 or this but longer? http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sweet-pleat Sorry!

      Delete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.