Pages

13 January 2016

visitors














My sister ventured here from Chicago with her two little ones.  We've had a fun time together, pretty much just cooking and caring for a pile of kids, but it is always more fun to do the 'regular' stuff together. ;)

We had a little birthday party for the girls, as both of their birthdays come later this month.  Our mum even joined in via facetime.   M designed a birthday crown for little T (my niece) who is turning 1.  The boys all decorated with Auntie Em's help.  It was a special night.  (The photos from most of the past week are poor quality as someone had switched a camera setting).




4 comments:

  1. Family is so important. I love spending time with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I very much appreciate that she makes the trip out here. :)

      Delete
  2. What a delight to have such a joyful visit :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.