Pages

15 April 2016

9!







It's hard to believe that it was 9 years ago that our Z-man joined our family.  
It was just after noon on a snowy Sunday in April.  The rest of the day was so peaceful with the midwives feeding us, my best friend playing with Kaylo and my friend (and boss at the time) bringing over homemade ice cream and champagne.  The calm day of his birth is so fitting with his calm, observant personality.  We value these parts of his personality so much in a family with others with more "intense" energy...(like me!) :)  We love you, Z!  

6 comments:

  1. Happiest of days to him, and happy birthing day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a handsome son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children still love to celebrate and listen to me share memories of the days they were born...and they are 25 and soon to be 28.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to hear--I do tell them their birth stories every year. :) xo

      Delete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.