Pages

24 May 2016

bonnet love



I had been wanting to find a toddler bonnet pattern to sew one for F.  After searching and searching etsy and other sites, I could only seem to find infant sizes.  Then, Soulemama posted this one
I bought it and made one that night...and then another one, and another one, and one for me (the grey one).  I would have included a nice photo of F and me in them, but we have been sick and busy and I took the above photos while she was napping. :)  I'll get a photo at some point soon. 

Joining Nicole this week...

7 comments:

  1. Ooh hooray! They're darling! Bonnet making is so addicting too... 😃
    I'm sorry you've got sickness- I hope everyone is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought we just were suffering from allergies, but it seems to be something else on top of our seasonal allergies. We all feel quite awful. :/
      But, yes, I'm addicted to sewing them! So fun and quick!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Kris, these are so darling...love your colour choices! I'm certain this is the very same pattern that I have adopted and tweaked for my own bonnets...I love it so! Sending you healing energy in this season of sniffles and allergies...
    xo Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I'm so happy with how they turned out. :)

      And thank you for your healing thoughts! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi, I found you through Crafting On. Your bonnets are so cute! I love that pattern, and have made a few bonnets from it. I'm enjoying looking through your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love the one on the bottom right - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.