Pages

16 May 2016

the weekend

















F and I made the trip to Connecticut this weekend and had a nice time at Adam's sister-in-law's baby shower.  It was also so nice to spend the weekend with my best friend, who has the loveliest place (the first photos), full of handmade items, and knitted, sewn and painted crafts she's made (or are in the works).  

We made the trip to Brimfield, too (which was *sort of* on my way home).   It was overwhelming to work through in an afternoon (we barely made it through a third of it), but worth the detour.  

I came home to very cold temperatures, and we have blueberries in bloom and tender plants growing, so we had to cover everything the best we could and thankfully, they made it through the night.  Looking forward to warmer temperatures at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! Thanks for visiting our blog!
Your comment will appear after moderation.